17th December 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Ophthalmology Diploma course for Optometry graduate?

Hi,
I have done B.Sc in Optometry. Is there any possibility to do Diploma in Ophthalmology now? Please guide me. Thank you so much for your assistance.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study in Post Graduation among Optometry and Ophthalmology for B.Sc(Optometry) graduate?
  2. Scope of studying B.Sc(Ophthalmology)? Difference among Optometry and Ophthalmology? -- [New]
  3. Future career prospect and starting salary after B.Sc Optometry? Whether Ophthalmology course can be done after Optometry?
  4. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD in Ophthalmology to B.Sc candidate in India?
  5. Issue with recognition of Diploma in Ophthalmology
  6. Career prospects after post graduate diploma in Ophthalmology -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the scope after studying BSc optometry? Is there any possibility to write IAS exam after studying BSc Optometry
  8. Can anyone suggest me some institute where I can pursue Ph.D after completing Diploma in Ophthalmology?
  9. Various optiona available in India to pursue PhD in Ophthalmology?
  10. How to study B.Sc(Ophthalmology) in Indian universities being an Advanced Diploma holder of Iraq?
  11. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Ophthalmology course being a MBBS candidate?
  12. How can I get admission to study Integrated PhD in Ophthalmology if completed High Diploma course in Hawler Medical University of Iraq?
  13. How to start my PG diploma course in Ophthalmology online?
  14. Possibility to study PG Diploma in Agriculture course for B.A.(Economics) graduate?
  15. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?
  16. Details about Ophthalmology after 12th?
  17. Important dates of DNB exam for Ophthalmology Diploma holder? Tips for preparation?
  18. Scope of Ophthalmology in DNB? Scope after doing DNB Ophthalmology? Which subject should I choose?
14th September 2017, 11:48 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to study Ophthalmology Diploma course for Optometry graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have done B.Sc in Optometry. Is there any possibility to do Diploma in Ophthalmology now? Please guide me. Thank you so much for your assistance.

If you want to do diploma in ophthalmology after completing your bachelors of science degree in optometry, then here below are details regarding diploma Course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in ophthalmology is bachelors degree in relevant field from MCI recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> Duration of diploma in ophthalmology after bachelors degree is 1 year.

Career Options after Diploma in Ophthalmology:-

>> Super speciality consultant.

>> OT technician.

>> Zonal sales manager.

>> Product manager.

>> Area sales manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?