18th February 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PG Diploma in Forensic Medicine in Rajasthan University of Health Science for MBBS student? Procedure to secure admission?

Hello, I want to make my career in Forensic Medicine. I am studying in MBBS. So, I have a chance to do PG Diploma in Forensic Medicine in Rajasthan University of Health Science? I want to know the complete information and how to proceed for admission.

25th November 2022, 08:17 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PG Diploma in Forensic Medicine in Rajasthan University of Health Science for MBBS student? Procedure to secure admission?

To study PG Diploma in Forensic Medicine is, candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?