7th September 2021, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to clear the backlogs after 5 years which I had in diploma course?

I have 2 backlogs in diploma electrical engineering in 1 & 4 sem exam.MY Last aatampt year 2013 Due to these 2 backlogs and no diploma certificate I am very much find trouble in getting jobs. Now I want to complete the same and want a diploma certificate. Can I eligible to do so. please tell me the procedure. my contact details are 7756911163.

11th September 2021, 09:22 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to clear the backlogs after 5 years which I had in diploma course?

No, it is not possible to clear the backlogs after a huge gap.
Minimum gap acceptance period is of 2-3 years after summiting the affidavit with maintaining the proper or valid reason.

You have to discuss the matter with your management in which you are completed your diploma.

Note:-
Without completing your backlogs you are not eligible to join any course further or any jobs in future.
12th September 2021, 10:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to clear the backlogs after 5 years which I had in diploma course?

To clear the backlogs in diploma course is within 2-3 years after completion of your course. If anyone is not able to clear the backlogs within 3 years then the institute/university cancel that course and you need to restart the course again. You can also contact your institute from where you had started this course and they will guide you further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?