8th January 2022, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in IIT after post ssc diploma in mechanical engineering?

I have completed my last year(third year) post SSC diploma in mechanical engineering, can I get admission for IIT and what preparations are to be made for the same?

12th January 2022, 04:05 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in IIT after post ssc diploma in mechanical engineering?

Yes, you are eligible for IIT. Diploma holders are eligible to get direct admission in the second year of B.Tech or B.E. through LEET exam. To get further more details you can visit the official website of IIT.
13th January 2022, 12:02 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in IIT after post ssc diploma in mechanical engineering?

Yes,you can get admission in IIT after post ssc diploma in mechanical engineering.
13th January 2022, 05:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in IIT but only after qualifying in both stages of JEE. JEE is conducted by NTA in two stages Main and Advance.

There is no provision of lateral in the IITs. So, you can prepare for the examination and qualify in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?