7th August 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to M.Sc. Nursing in Hospital Administration?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  2. Scope of Nursing Administration course after B.Sc. Nursing completion?
  3. Past years papers of MSc Nursing in Nimhans Hospital?
  4. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  5. How can I become a Hospital Administrator?
  6. Is there MSc Nursing course in Lissie Hospital Cochin? Fee structure for MSc Nursing in Kerala? Solved and unsolved question papers for MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  7. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  8. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  9. How to get admitted in BSc Nursing after becoming hospital administrator
  10. Can I get the application form for nursing job in India Army? I have finished nursing course in Durtland Hospital
  11. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to pursue Ph.D in Hospital Management? I have completed MSc in Hospital Administration
  13. Can I do Hospial Administration after completion of General Nursing?
  14. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  15. Can i do hospital administration after general nursing and midwifery?
  16. Best MSc Nursing and MBA Hospital Management Colleges in India? What is their total course fee?
  17. Can I continue my career in master of Hospital Administration after completion of BSc Nursing
  18. Is it possible to M.Sc. Nursing in Hospital Administration? -- [New]
9th August 2015, 09:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to M.Sc. Nursing in Hospital Administration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course it is possible to do M.Sc Nursing in Hospital Administration course. There are so may universities which offers M.Sc Nursing Hospital Administration course. The candidate must satisfy the below criteria to be eligible for M.Sc Hospital Administration course,

Eligibility Criteria Required for M.Sc Nursing Hospital Administration:

- Applicant must have complete their Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, Science, Engineering or Technology, Medicine with 50% of marks are eligible to apply.

- Those applicant who have completed their Graduation in Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 50% of marks are eligible to apply for M.Sc Nursing in Hospital Administration.

- The minimum marks required for M.Sc Nursing in Hospital Administration may differs from college to college. However, must of the reputed college required at least 50% of marks at Graduation level.

- The admission to the course is based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?