18th December 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue Diploma in Child Psychology after MBA in Marketing?

Hi, I am a MBA in marketing. But my interest is in Child Psychology. So tell me if i can do DIploma course in Child Psychology or not? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?
  2. How to pursue diploma course in Child Psychology and Child Counseling through distance learning?
  3. Ph.D in child psychology after B.Pharmacy with MBA pharmaceuticals and HR as majors?
  4. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course i should choose in Child and Adolescent Psychology?
  6. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Child Psychology for B.Sc(Psychology) candidate?
  7. Which are the universities in Bangalore offering diploma courses? I have done MBA(HR)
  8. How to make a career after studying Diploma in Child Psychology?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  10. What is the duration of doing diploma in Psychology?
  11. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  12. How can i pursue Ph.D. in Marketing with 54.66% in MBA?
  13. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  14. How to pursue MBA in marketing after doing BMS 2nd year
  15. Possibility to study PhD in Child Psychology for MCA and B.Ed holder?
  16. How to pursue Ph.D in management? I am MBA in Marketing
  17. How to do diploma in child psychology after finishing 10th
  18. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology
22nd December 2015, 12:29 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Diploma in Child Psychology after MBA in Marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a MBA in marketing. But my interest is in Child Psychology. So tell me if i can do DIploma course in Child Psychology or not? Please help me.
Yes it is possible to pursue Diploma in Child Psychology after MBA in Marketing. The course eligibility is a 10+2 and the duration of the course is 1 year. The course is available in

- Panjab University -http://puchd.ac.in/
- Techware Institute of Technology - http://www.twit.ind.in/

You can check the details in the link given above for more details. There is also Postgraduate Diploma in Child Psychology in Institute of Holistic Mental Health. The eligibility is graduation and the duration is 1 year. The website link of Institute of Holistic Mental Health is http://www.ihmh.in/pgdip_child_psychology.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?