14th January 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?

Sir/Mam,

I completed my SSC and am studying inter i want study agriculture diploma but how to apply admission and how to get seat in agriculture diploma and my s.s.c marks 7.3?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  2. Information and procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture?
  3. When can I get seat in Agriculture Diploma if passed SSC last year?
  4. Percentage required in SSC to study Diploma in Agriculture?
  5. Procedure to take admission in Agriculture diploma at Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture?
  7. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  8. Is my friend eligible for SSC board exam after studying only till 7th std and aged 20 years old? Procedure to apply?
  9. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  10. Can I be eligible to apply for SSC JR civil exam after completing 3 years diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  11. Can I get seat in Agriculture Diploma next year or not?
  12. Can I apply for SSC
  13. Job opportunities for Agriculture Diploma holder?
  14. Can I get BSc Agriculture seat after completing diploma in Architecture?
  15. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture after completing diploma in Agriculture Engineering Diploma
  16. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is a better course for me after B.Com? I am doing B.Com General
  18. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
15th January 2015, 11:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?

To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Agriculture course, you must have completed 10th standard from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma Entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state technical educational board. You can apply for this examination by obtaining application form from any recognised polytechnic colleges in your state. By filling up the application form, you can submit it in the same college by paying an examination fee. By qualifying entrance examination, based upon your entrance exam rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
15th January 2015, 02:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?

10th pass from a recognized board of education is sufficient to make you eligible for Diploma in Agriculture. You can apply for any Polytechnic Entrance exam for getting admission in this course. If you perform excellently in the entrance exam, then you will have good chance of getting admission in a top Polytechnic Institute.

Every State has their own Polytechnic Entrance exam. For getting admission in a Government Polytechnic you must apply for your Home State Polytechnic Entrance exam. You can also apply for other state Polytechnic entrance exam but you will be eligible for admission in private polytechnics only.
21st May 2015, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam,
I completed my SSC and am studying inter i
want study agriculture diploma but how to apply
admission and how to get seat in agriculture
diploma and my s.s.c marks 7.3?
8th October 2015, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I'm studying 10th at present. I'm not intrested to go to other placeses for study. Is there any option with writing entrance?
21st February 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Can Any one please tell me the entrance Exam name in Telagana State conducted?
11th May 2016, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

sir without appearing for diploma entrance exam can i get admission in agriculture diploma
24th May 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I completed my ssc in this year with 9.0 GPA now I want to do agricultural diploma.how to apply for agriculturaldipl diploma
29th May 2016, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

How many percenatage needs to admisson in diploma agriculture?
31st May 2016, 02:25 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many percenatage needs to admisson in diploma agriculture?
Diploma in agriculture can be pursued after completion of 10th standard. Duration of this course is three years. There is various polytechnic colleges conduct their entrance test by which you will be eligible to get admission in that reputed college.
Every state has their own polytechnic entrance test which will give you admission in government polytechnic college.
Minimum requirement to appear in polytechnic entrance test.
~ You must have passed your 10th standard from any recognised board with the minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
~ You must have completed the minimum age of 16 years at the time of getting admission.
>> After completing diploma in agriculture you can also apply for engineering in agriculture through LEET(Lateral Entry Entrance Test). By which you will be directly get admission in 3rd semester of engineering.
6th June 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam
i have passed 10th by the 2015-16th batch i have scored 7.5 grade can i know how to apply for agriculture entrance exam and plz infrom last date of application .
25th April 2017, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

For doing diploma in agriculture should we get a good rank in polycet in our state polycet has only maths,physics,and chemistry my doubt is what is the relation between agriculture and maths
18th May 2017, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I had written polytechnic test and i qualified now i want to join in agricultural diploma so what is the procedure to join
22nd January 2018, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my ssc examination I got 9.5GPA. I want to study agriculture diploma. When the application form will come and when the exams will be conduct. Please give me a kindly information
22nd January 2018, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my ssc examination I got 9.5GPA. I want to study agriculture diploma. When the application form will come and when the exams will be conduct.please give me a kindly information
27th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

I have completed ssc examination. I have more interested in agricultural diploma course. so please me information to join in agriculture course
14th June 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I have completed my SSC and am interested to joining in agriculture but how to apply admission and how to get seat in agriculture
29th June 2019, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

After applying online for agriculture diploma what is the next step which we want to proceed?
7th September 2020, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam I completed my 10th class ssc exams and I got 10 GPA in ssc and I want to study Agriculture Bsc and I attended the polycet exam which rank I have to get and how many marks I have to score to get seat in Agriculture diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?