9th January 2017, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for diploma in civil engineering through distance mode?

Procedure to apply for diploma in civil engineering through distance mode? Can you please give me the details on the same? What would be the steps which I need to follow for it? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission with fee structure in Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Bihar?
  2. How to apply for distance mode B.E.? Which are the leading institution for distance mode B.E.?
  3. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to do B.Tech civil engineering in distance mode after completing diploma engineering from West Bengal
  5. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?
  6. Is diploma in civil through distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [New]
  7. How to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from distance mode? Where should I apply for it?
  8. Can I do diploma in Civil Engineering after completing B.Com? List of colleges offering DCE in distance mode in AP?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do civil diploma through distance education?
  10. Can I go for diploma in electrical engineering in Guwahati through distance mode?
  11. How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?
  12. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  13. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  14. Names of the colleges in WB to learn diploma engineering in Civil in distance mode whose certificate is granted from any private company/government sector?
  15. How to do B.Tech Civil by distance mode through AICTE institute? I am a Civil diploma student
  16. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?
  17. Is it good to do diploma course in KSOU distance mode while working in a private company?
  18. Can I pursue B.E through distance mode after passing Metallurgical Diploma Engineering?
11th January 2017, 11:53 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for diploma in civil engineering through distance mode?

Diploma in civil engineering is a 3 years course and the candidates who are interested in pursuing diploma in civil engineering through distance mode must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidates should have completed 10th standard with minimum 55% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects from a recognized board.

> Candidates who have completed 12th standard in science stream (PCM) are also eligible.

> You should have work experience in any government or private sector construction companies.

> There is no age limit for this course.

In order to apply for diploma in civil engineering through correspondence at first you have to look for a particular institute. Then you have to get the application form, fill and submit it with the necessary documents. Then you may have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the institute itself. Therefore, if you qualify in the examination then you can get admission to pursue the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?