26th December 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Diploma in Paper and Pulp Technology?

I want to pursue Diploma in Paper and Pulp Technology. So tell me what is the procedure for doing the course?

27th December 2015, 04:48 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Procedure to do Diploma in Paper and Pulp Technology?

To do any course in Diploma,the basic eligibility is qualifying Tenth Standard.State Board of Technical education of every state conducts an entrance exam like DET,POLYCET etc. You should appear for the entrance and ranks are allotted based on the score in the exam.Counselling is conducted and a seat is allotted in a college and course chosen in your list.
28th December 2015, 12:35 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to do Diploma in Paper and Pulp Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to pursue Diploma in Paper and Pulp Technology. So tell me what is the procedure for doing the course?
The admission criteria for the Diploma in Paper and Pulp Technology course differ from college to college. To pursue the Diploma in Paper and Pulp Technology through regular mode, you must hold a 10th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. The duration of the course is three academic year. Admission is based on entrance examination or merit of marks obtained in the 10th board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?