17th April 2020, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get PG Diploma in Banking admission in IIKM Business School Calicut?

Hello friends, I want to know how I can get admission into the IIKM Business School Calicut for studying PG Diploma in Banking course? I don’t know about the procedure so I need to know about this. Please let me know asap.

20th April 2020, 10:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get PG Diploma in Banking admission in IIKM Business School Calicut?

The procedure to study the PG Diploma in Banking at IIKM Business School Calicut is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection is on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance examination like CAT (Common Aptitude Test) and MAT (Management Aptitude Test).

Interested candidate can apply online through institute website www.iikm.in by clicking on apply online option. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?