27th December 2020, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get PG Diploma in Marketing and Sales Management admission in IPSR Group of Institutions?

Hello friends, I want to know how I can get admission into the IPSR Group of Institutions for studying PG Diploma in Marketing and Sales Management course? I don’t know about the procedure so I need to know about this. Please let me know asap.

28th December 2020, 01:45 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get PG Diploma in Marketing and Sales Management admission in IPSR Group of Institutions?

The procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing and Sales Management in IPSR Group of Institutions is given below:-

You would need to visit the online website http://ipsr.dcaims.in/ and then had to do the online Registration and had to set Your Registration No. and password by entering OTP on your registered mobile no. and email-id and then had to login and pay registration fees online after that you need to fill online admission form, upload the documents and submit. Once done, screening of the uploaded document will be done and the selected candidates will be confirmed by the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?