10th January 2023, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for joining B.Tech in ISM in lateral entry after completing diploma in Mining?

I had completed diploma in Mining. I want to join B.tech in ISM. Can you tell me the lateral entry procedure for the same? Thanks. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

22nd May 2023, 05:32 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Procedure for joining B.Tech in ISM in lateral entry after completing diploma in Mining?

Steps involved in the lateral entry procedure for joining B.Tech in ISM after completing diploma in Mining:
  • The candidate must have completed a diploma in Mining from a recognized institute.
  • The candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the diploma examination.
  • The candidate must have appeared for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains.
  • The candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the JEE Mains examination.
  • The candidate must apply for the lateral entry scheme through the ISM website.
  • The candidate must appear for an interview conducted by ISM.
  • If the candidate is shortlisted, they will be admitted to the B.Tech course in ISM.
The lateral entry scheme for B.Tech in ISM is a great opportunity for diploma holders to pursue a B.Tech degree from a premier institute. The scheme is open to diploma holders from all over the country. The eligibility criteria for the scheme are relatively lenient, making it accessible to a large number of students. The admission process is also quite transparent, ensuring that the best candidates are admitted to the scheme.
If you are a diploma holder in Mining and are interested in pursuing a B.Tech degree from ISM, I would encourage you to apply for the lateral entry scheme. The scheme offers a great opportunity to gain a world-class education and build a successful career in the field of mining.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?