1st June 2016, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to opt for Diploma with HRD Stamp for a person having high knowledge in works and drawings in Electrical field?

I am currently working in Saudi Arabia in an electrical company and have quite good knowledge of works and drawings in Electrical field with high rise towers and Hotels. I further want to pursue Diploma course in the same field with HRD stamp. So, can anyone please provide me the required details for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Guidelines for doing Diploma Engineering with original HRD stamp?
  2. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical?
  3. Can I go for diploma or opt for science with 85% marks in 10th?
  4. Job prospect for Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication holder in areas of Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical field?
  5. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?
  7. Diploma or other high level courses details in Aviation engineering stream for B.Tech in Electrical?
  8. Career opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering except B.Tech and B.E courses? Courses relating to the same field in Ernakulam and Thrissur District? -- [New]
  9. What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  10. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  11. Requirements for summer training in NTPC Plant? How can I apply for it?
  12. What can I do after completing 10th standard?
  13. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  14. Can a person opt for B.E Mechanical Engineering after passing diploma in Automobile?
  15. Can I apply for distance electrical diploma? I have 18 years experience in electrical field
  16. How to become an IPS officer? Which fields should I opt for for?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for doing diploma in Electrical and Electronics in correspondence mode?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Agriculture?
4th May 2018, 11:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to opt for Diploma with HRD Stamp for a person having high knowledge in works and drawings in Electrical field?

You can persue Diploma in Electrical Engineering on the basis of 10th board examination. For this you will have to sit in the Pre Polytechnic entrance exam (PPT) which is conducted on state level. Minimum qualification required to appear in the entrance test is pass in 10th board exam. Based on rank obtained in the entrance exam, you can get admission in Diploma Engineering course.

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?