6th April 2020, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure Diploma Pharmacy admission for a candidate if scored poor marks in 12th?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to make my career in Pharmacy. I have scored very poor marks in my 12th standard. So, I will be able to secure admission for Diploma Pharmacy course? What are the requirements for securing admission?

10th April 2020, 11:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure Diploma Pharmacy admission for a candidate if scored poor marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to make my career in Pharmacy. I have scored very poor marks in my 12th standard. So, I will be able to secure admission for Diploma Pharmacy course? What are the requirements for securing admission?
For general category applicants, at least 50% of the combined marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology must be scored in the Class 12th exam or candidates in the SC, ST and OBC categories, the average minimum score for the Class 12 exam would be 40% is the basic requirements to secure Diploma Pharmacy admission.
14th April 2020, 12:08 AM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to secure Diploma Pharmacy admission for a candidate if scored poor marks in 12th?

---Minimum Mark's required for getting admission in D.pharmacy is 50-60% Mark's.

--A counseling process is also starting during the admission process.

---So you must try this too.

---Otherwise the minimum Mark's required is 50%marks with PCB or PCM as a main subjects and 5%marks relaxation required for reserved category candidates only.

---Age limit not required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?