12th June 2019, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission in Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management course in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management. But I don’t know about the scope of this course. Can anyone of you knows about the scope of doing this course? If you know then please tell me also.

17th June 2019, 11:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management?

There is a lot of scope of studying Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management. You can find various roles in departments such as operations, front office, food and beverages, accounting, tourism offices, event management companies, catering companies, sales and marketing and engineering/maintenance.

Some of the top employers are given below.

Taj Group
Goibibo
Make my Trip
ITC
Oberoi Hotels
Hilton Group
18th June 2019, 12:25 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management?

The scope of studying Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management at Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management is given below.

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Catering Supervisor & Assistant

=> Marketing & Sales Executive

=> Hotel Administrator

=> Marketing Manager

=> Catering Officer

=> Operation Manager

=> Food & Beverage Manager

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Hospitals

=> Educational Institutions

=> Hotels/Restaurants

=> Resorts

=> Airlines

=> Railways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?