1st July 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Diploma in Communication Skill & Personality Development course in The George Telegraph Training Institute, Bagnan?

Hi everyone, I am going to apply for Diploma in Communication Skill & Personality Development course in The George Telegraph Training Institute, Bagnan. I would like to know about the scope of this course. Can you tell me about the scope of doing this course? Please tell me immediately.

5th July 2019, 02:31 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Communication Skill & Personality Development course in The George Telegraph Training Institute, Bagnan?

The scope of studying Diploma in Communication Skill & Personality Development course in The George Telegraph Training Institute, Bagnan is very wide.
After successful completion of Diploma in Communication Skill & Personality Development course, you would be able to work in front office or back office of any commercial organization.

There are many private institutions which hire for voice as well as back office jobs like Genpact, IBM India, Wipro etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?