24th August 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking course in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education?

Hi everyone, I am going to apply for Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking course in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education. I would like to know about the scope of this course. Can you tell me about the scope of doing this course? Please tell me immediately.

28th August 2019, 12:48 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking course in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education?

The scope of studying Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking course in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education is very wide. You can starts working in the field Embedded Systems, Computer Hardware & Software Maintenance, Software Design, Graphics Animation, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, Database management, Multimedia, Telecommunication, Software Engineering, Web Designing and Computer Hardware & Software Implementation.

You can start working as Software design development, Manufacturing, assembling, maintaining software systems, Web development, Web programming, E- commerce specialization, Telecommunication, Aerospace maintenance or PC equipment system design and development.
28th August 2019, 05:57 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking course in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education?

Scope of studying Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking course in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education are as follows:-
Quality Controller
Junior Engineer
Hardware Tester
Design Assistant
Network Support Engineer
IT Technician
IT Administrator
Field Service Technician
System Administrator
Technical Engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?