1st September 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in entrance exam for Diploma Physiotherapy admission?

Sir, I want to do Diploma course of Physiotherapy. I want to know that I have to give the entrance exam? Is it compulsory? Because, I don't want to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission in this Diploma course.

4th September 2019, 04:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in entrance exam for Diploma Physiotherapy admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to do Diploma course of Physiotherapy. I want to know that I have to give the entrance exam? Is it compulsory? Because, I don't want to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission in this Diploma course.

Many colleges admit students without entrance examination for the admission to study Diploma in Physiotherapy course. Students are admitted to the Diploma in Physiotherapy course on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. Those students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics subjects are eligible to study the Diploma in Physiotherapy course. Duration of the Diploma in Physiotherapy course is 2 years. Candidates after completion of the Diploma in Physiotherapy course can study Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?