23rd December 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Stream to study in Diploma Engineering for better scope?

Hello Sir,
I have secured 59.78 percentage in 10th and I want to do Diploma Engineering course. I want your suggestion that which field of Engineering should I choose that has good scope in future?

Related Questions:
  1. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  2. Which diploma engineering stream should I study? How much is the salary of DME for fresher?
  3. Best stream to study among Mechanical, Computer, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Chemical and Automobile in Diploma in Engineering course?
  4. How can I join ISRO if completed Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering? Choice of stream to study in ISRO?
  5. Is there any scope in Aircraft Maintanence engineering diploma?
  6. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which stream I should study Diploma in Engineering to make future brighter after completing 10th?
  8. Is there any scope to do B.Tech after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. How can I study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis? Scope and fee expenses?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  11. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  12. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  13. Whether IGNOU is AICTE approved to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering course? Total course fee of this Diploma course?
  14. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?
  15. Is 2 years of lateral diploma course in Electronics and communication considered as diploma stream or non diploma stream?
  16. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  17. Which course has more demand in M.Tech for civil engineers?
  18. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
31st December 2015, 07:54 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Stream to study in Diploma Engineering for better scope?

It is best option that you have taken to do Diploma after your 10th std. As you got lesser marks in 10th, it will be difficult to get into a good college using your marks.
It depends on your interest in the particular field the place where it has the scope.
-You can take Mechanical or Electrical which will be having a good scope in India.
-You can select Computer or Electronics field if you want to settle in Abroad.
-If you want to settle in Gulf countries, you can choose Chemical, Petroleum, Instrumentation and control etc.

There are many main streams which is available in Engineering field.
-Mechanical : Mechanical, Automobile, Production, Manufacturing, Industrial etc
-Electrical : Electrical, Instrumentation
-Electronics : Electronics, Communication
-Civil
-Computer : Computer Science, Information Technology.

After diploma you can choose to do Engineering B.E so that you will have many opportunities.
When you come to final year, you are eligible to write GATE exam. Gate exam is the toughest technical exam in India.
GATE- Gratitude Aptitude Test of Engineering is the Entrance exam conducted for Engineering degree holders and Final year students to get into jobs in PSU's and government organisation. In order to pursue higher studies in India, they uses GATE marks for qualifying.
If you crack this exam you will be called for many PSU's to attend the interview. Salary package will be varying from 7-12 lacs p.a
31st December 2015, 10:57 PM
monikasiri

Eligibility to join in diploma is:

-->You should complete your Tenth Standard.
-->Age should be more than 15 years.

Course offered in diploma are:

-->Computer Science
-->Information Technology
-->Civil Engineering
-->Mechanical Engineering
-->Electrical and Electronics Engineering
-->Electrical and Communicational Engineering
-->Auto Mobile Engineering

The best course suggestible is Computer Science.As, all the companies and factories cannot work without computers.So,there are many scopes for development in computer science.There are pool of jobs in this course.So,one of the best course in diploma can be suggested as Computer Science.
4th January 2016, 02:41 PM
Lonely♡

Diploma is 3 years duration course.

Eligibility:
1. Completed matriculation.

2. Age not be greater than 22 years.

3. No backlogs.

Streams for diploma:
1. Mechanical engineering

2. Civil engineering

3. Electrical engineering

4. Chemical engineering

5. Computer engineering

6. Information technology

7. Textile engineering
23rd November 2019, 01:54 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

There are many different fields that offer diploma programme you can select any
Auto Mobile
Civil engineering
Mechanical engineering
Computer engineering
Biological engineering
IT engineering
Software engineering
There are many more you can select any field of them and xan persue your career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?