24th May 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any B.Sc stream related to Electrical branch in Ernakulam and Thrissur district?

I am Electrical and Electronics Engineering diploma holder with 93% marks and also completed my plus two in Bio- Maths with 85%. I don't want to do BTech. and BE courses. But I am interested to go for any graduation course related to electrical branch. Is there any BSc. streams related to electrical branch in Ernakulam and Thrissur districts.And is there any other degrees related to this branches.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best institutes of CA in Kerala?
  2. Which subject should I choose in MBA being a student of B.A.(English Literature) but completed 12th with Biological Science? Syllabus, fee and colleges at Thrissur and Ernakulam for MBA?
  3. List of colleges with admission procedure in Thrissur and Ernakulam for BPT course?
  4. Universities in Kerala which offers MBA or M.Com for a candidate who had secured 65% in B.Com?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get MBBS internship in Ernakulam or Kottayam District?
  6. List of marine engineering colleges in Kerala? How to get admission and what is the fee structure?
  7. List of top 10 engineering colleges in Kerala Unversity? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Seats available for BSc Zoology and Botany in KKTM college Pullut in Thrissur District?
  9. Best B.Com colleges in Ernakulam District in Kerala? I have scored 94.25% in 12th commerce
  10. What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?
  11. List of all the colleges which provide agricultural science in Kerala?
  12. Names of the colleges in Ernakulam District under Calicut University to apply for PG program?
  13. List of College and Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Kerala?
  14. Should I have to appear in GATE to study M.Sc(Electronics)? List of colleges with course duration in Kerala?
  15. Colleges offering MSc Physics course in Kerala? What are the scholarships for graduate students?
  16. Which are the good aided engineering colleges in calicut university?
  17. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  18. List of best ICAR coaching centers in Kerala?
14th April 2023, 12:13 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Is there any B.Sc stream related to Electrical branch in Ernakulam and Thrissur district?

Yes, there are several BSc courses related to the electrical branch that you can pursue in Ernakulam and Thrissur districts. Some of the popular courses include:
  • B.Sc in Electronics
  • B.Sc in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  • B.Scin Applied Electronics
Apart from these, there are some other degrees related to this branch that you can consider:
  • Diploma in Electrical Engineering: This is a three-year course that focuses on the practical aspects of electrical engineering. It covers topics such as electrical circuits, power systems, control systems, electronics, and communication systems.
  • Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Electronics and Communication Technology: This is a four-year undergraduate program that covers a wide range of topics related to electronics and communication. The course curriculum includes subjects such as digital electronics, microprocessors, communication systems, and electronic devices and circuits.
  • Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Electronics: This is a three-year undergraduate program that focuses on the study of electronics and its applications. The course curriculum includes subjects such as digital electronics, analog electronics, communication systems, and microprocessors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?