1st March 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Diploma course to do in Pantnagar University?

I am willing to pursue Diploma course from a reputed university in Uttarakhand. I want to know if there is any Diploma course to study in Pantngara university. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have a chance to get Pantnagar University Uttarkhand after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  2. How should I join GB Pantnagar University in Uttarakhand?
  3. What percentage of B.Tech seats is reserved in Pantnagar University under AIEEE for Uttarakhand students?
  4. What is the AIEEE minimum marks requirement for GB Pantnagar university, Uttarakhand?
  5. What is the syllabus of MSc Maths of Pantnagar University?
  6. Solved sample question papers for MCA entrance of GB Pantnagar University and Punjab University
  7. Previous years question papers for the entrance of Pantnagar University for the PG admission?
  8. Courses which I can do after completing BSc Biotechnology related to science field?
  9. What should I do between M.Tech and MBA? I am pursuing Agricultural Engineering from Pantnagar Agricultural University
  10. How can I apply for the B.Tech course in Pantnagar University? What is the annual fee structure for B.Tech course in Pantnagar University for SC candidates?
  11. Cutoff marks or cutoff ranks of last year for admission in College of Technology GB Pantnagar University
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in pantnagar engineering college?
  13. How to get admission in M.Sc. course in Pantnagar?
  14. Previous year Question Papers for MCA Entrance Exam of G B Pantnagar University?
  15. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get into Pantnagar University?
  16. Universities which are the best for taking admission for MCA test between Pantnagar university, Panjab University and Gurukul Kangri?
  17. What is the date of the entrance exam for MSc courses in Pantnagar University?
  18. Engineering exam in Pantnagar, how much marks do I need to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
1st March 2016, 11:40 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any Diploma course to do in Pantnagar University?

Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology
Pantnagar-263145, Uttarakhand

The G.B. Pant University is a contributions of Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant, the Chief Minister of UP which offered many Under Graduate and Post Graduate course.

All admissions in the University shall be taken on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Competitive Entrance Exam to be conducted by the University.

The university provide standard quality education and also all-round growth & development of student’s personality. The diploma course is offered by the Affiliated college of this University and the details information rgearding the college and course offered is available on the official website of University - http://www.gbpuat.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?