30th April 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?

I want to do Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology course from Delhi Institute of Technology & Research. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  3. How many Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology seats are available in DITR?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  5. What qualification should we need to join B.Sc Ophthalmology after completion of Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistance?
  6. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research? -- [New]
  7. What are the different subjects consisting the Paramedical course?
  8. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  9. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  10. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  11. Scope of studying Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology over Bachelor of Radio Diagnosis and Imaging Technology course?
  12. Which are the best para medical courses? I am studying 12th science -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I join B.Tech after diploma in production technology?
  14. Entrance exam available to study Diploma in Manufacturing Technology in ATTC?
  15. Scope of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology Bachelor's Degree course?
  16. Marks required in AMU Diploma Engineering entrance entrance exam to get Leather Technology stream?
  17. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  18. Can I study Gynaecology after B.Sc (CS and Physics)?
25th March 2023, 05:55 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?

No, there is no entrance exam is available to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology.

Candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?