3rd June 2019, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking admission in IIET-Hyderabad?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking from IIET-Hyderabad. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

7th June 2019, 01:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking admission in IIET-Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking from IIET-Hyderabad. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

As per the details available there is no entrance examination available to study the Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking course in the IIET-Hyderabad. Students are admitted to the Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking course in the IIET-Hyderabad on the basis of their academic score. Interested students can contact the IIET-Hyderabad for exact details on the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?