5th June 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking admission in Institute of Computer Engineers, Kolkata?

I want to do Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking from Institute of Computer Engineers, Kolkata. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

9th June 2019, 04:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking admission in Institute of Computer Engineers, Kolkata?

There is no entrance exam conducted for Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking admission in Institute of Computer Engineers, Kolkata. Candidates are admitted on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
The minimum educational qualification required to pursue Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking course is pass in 10th or equivalent examination from a recognized institute.
Duration of Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking course is one year.

For any query, please contact;

Institute Of Computer Engineers India (INDIA) Chatterjee International Center 33A Chowringhee Road Kolkata 700071,
Mobile No: 9831828247
Email-ID: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?