1st April 2019, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Library & Information Science admission in North East Frontier Technical University?

I want to apply for Diploma in Library & Information Science course from North East Frontier Technical University. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

4th April 2019, 01:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Library & Information Science admission in North East Frontier Technical University?

You have to appear in the entrance exam for Diploma in Library & Information Science admission in North East Frontier Technical University. North East Frontier Technical University conducts its own entrance test/personal interview for selection of candidates. Candidates who have qualified national and state level entrance examination are also consider eligible for the selection of candidates.

For more details:
https://www.neftu.edu.in/admission-procedure/
4th April 2019, 04:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Library & Information Science admission in North East Frontier Technical University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for Diploma in Library & Information Science course from North East Frontier Technical University. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

In general, admission to the courses in North East Frontier Technical University is done through its own entrance test / personal interview and it also considers the scores of national and state level entrance examination.
Therefore, candidates have to contact the university for exact details about the entrance examination to study the Diploma in Library and Information Science course in the North East Frontier Technical University. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?