21st October 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Mechatronics admission in Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar?

I want to apply for Diploma in Mechatronics course from Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

26th October 2018, 03:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Mechatronics admission in Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar?

In order to pursue Diploma in Mechatronics in Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar, you have to sit in the basic entrance examination conducted by the institute. Diploma in Mechatronics is 3 years duration of course. You must have passed HSC/SSC from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue that course.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.cttc.gov.in
26th October 2018, 05:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Mechatronics admission in Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for Diploma in Mechatronics course from Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Yes, there is a written test conducted for the admission to study Diploma in Mechatronics in Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar. Those students who have passed matriculation or equivalent examinations with Mathematics and Science subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized Board are eligible to study Diploma in Mechatronics in Central Tool Room Training Centre, Bhubaneswar. Candidates awaiting results of 10th can also appear for the written test. Central Tool Room Training Centre, Bhubaneswar website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?