24th July 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Industrial Safety admission in Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad?

I want to apply for PG Diploma in Industrial Safety course from Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad?
  2. How many PG Diploma in Industrial Safety seats are available in Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad?
  3. Course structure of PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad?
  4. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad?
  5. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Industrial Safety admission in Walchand College of Engineering?
  6. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences?
  7. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?
  8. Is Industrial Safety related Diploma course available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  9. Which school is best between Mahatma Gandhi International School, Ahmedabad and Mount Carmel High School, Ahmedabad? Fees for both the schools?
  10. Jobs available after advance diploma in industrial safety?
  11. Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?
  12. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?
  13. Admission fees and duration of Industrial Safety Diploma course at DPC Institute of Management?
  14. How can I get admission to study Diploma Industrial Safety in Petrochemicals in Anna University being a Chemical Diploma holder?
  15. Eligibility for post graduation in other paper of chemistry?
  16. How many PG Diploma in Industrial Safety seats are available in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?
  17. How to make a good career in Industrial Safety? What is the scope for Industrial Safety? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How many BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) seats are available in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences? -- [New]
28th July 2018, 04:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Industrial Safety admission in Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for PG Diploma in Industrial Safety course from Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

No, there is no entrance examination for PG Diploma in Industrial Safety admission in the Mahatma Gandhi Labor Institute, Ahmedabad. Admission to the PG Diploma in Industrial Safety are offered to candidates on the basis of their performance in an interview conducted by the institute and of evaluation of their educational qualification and work experience. Candidates who have studied PhD degree in Engineering / Technology or Degree or post graduate degree in Engineering / Technology or Post graduate degree in Chemistry, Physics, Electronics or Environment or Diploma Engineering, followed by relevant industrial experience of two years or more or Degree in Chemistry, Electronics, Physics or Environment, followed by relevant industrial experience of two years or more are eligible to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Mahatma Gandhi Labor Institute. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?