13th February 2019, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Medicine and Poison Information admission in JSS College of Pharmacy?

I want to apply for PG Diploma in Medicine and Poison Information course from JSS College of Pharmacy. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

18th February 2019, 07:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Medicine and Poison Information admission in JSS College of Pharmacy?

Entrance exam is not required for PG Diploma in Medicine and Poison Information admission in JSS College of Pharmacy. Eligible candidates are admitted after submitting the duly filled application form for registration along with the prescribed course fee and declaration in format through the constituent colleges.

For more details visit below mentioned PDF attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PG Diploma Pharmacy.pdf(2.24 MB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?