6th May 2019, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Orthopaedics admission in Katihar Medical College?

I want to apply for PG Diploma in Orthopaedics course from Katihar Medical College. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

9th May 2019, 12:42 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Orthopaedics admission in Katihar Medical College?

You have to appear in NEET PG entrance examination for getting admission in
PG Diploma Orthopaedics course at Katihar Medical College.

You must have to pass the entrance examination to secure your admission.
9th May 2019, 06:49 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Orthopaedics admission in Katihar Medical College?

Yes, there is an entrance examination to study PG Diploma in Orthopaedics at Katihar Medical College. Candidate should score 50% on the NEET PG entrance examination to take admission.

You can apply for NEET PG from the website that is https://nbe.edu.in/
9th May 2019, 05:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

For admission in PG Diploma in Orthopaedics admission in Katihar Medical College, you will need to have sit in and qualify NEET-PG. Selection of candidates are done on the basis of the percentile score in NEET-PG followed by counselling. Candidates must have a MBBS degree or any other equivalent qualifications with at least 50% along with a completion certificate of one-year compulsory internship are eligible to pursue PG Diploma in Orthopaedics admission in Katihar Medical College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?