8th January 2019, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in TV Presentation and TV News Reading admission in CRAFT Film School, New Delhi?

I want to apply for PG Diploma in TV Presentation and TV News Reading course from CRAFT Film School, New Delhi. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

23rd January 2019, 04:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in TV Presentation and TV News Reading admission in CRAFT Film School, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for PG Diploma in TV Presentation and TV News Reading course from CRAFT Film School, New Delhi. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination available for the admission to study PG Diploma in TV Journalism / News Reading course in the CRAFT Film School, New Delhi. Candidates are admitted to the PG Diploma in TV Journalism / News Reading course on the basis of Personal Interview conducted by the CRAFT Film School, New Delhi. Duration of the PG Diploma in TV Journalism / News Reading course is 12 months. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?