19th February 2023, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Which type of posts are availe in MPSC and UPSC after Diploma in Civil engineering?

I had completed civil engineering diploma and degree course, i just want to ask that which type of post is available for me in MPSC and UPSC.

20th February 2023, 11:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of posts are availe in MPSC and UPSC after Diploma in Civil engineering?

To apply for MPSC and UPSC after Diploma in Civil engineering, you must have your bachelor's degree from any recognized university or institute. Also, you must pass the entrance exam to get eligible for the posts.
22nd February 2023, 12:58 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which type of posts are availe in MPSC and UPSC after Diploma in Civil engineering?

After earning a diploma in civil engineering, you must possess a graduation degree from a recognized university or institution in order to apply for the MPSC and UPSC. In order to qualify for the positions, you must also pass the qualifying exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?