1st February 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Usefulness of Fellowship Diploma Certificate from Insurance of India? How it can help in earning money? Is it mandatory?

Dear Expert,

Kindly guide me, how the fellowship diploma certificate from Insurance Institute of India is usefull in career as well as earning, and job opportunity?

and at what places or work it is mandatory to have diploma fellowship or associteship certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Risk Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Law and Economics of Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Criteria for practicing in Singapore? Is there any fellowship which is mandatory?
  4. Career options after BDS except MDS and Dental Practice?
  5. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Marketing and Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
  7. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Group Insurance and Retirement Benefits Scheme Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Insurance Institute of India - Fellowship Examination, Human Resources Management Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  9. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship- Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship -Management Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Fellowship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Mathematical Basis of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Cfa from US or from India? Is cfa of icfai recognised and well paid in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Insurance institute of India fellowship exam question paper?
  15. Where can I do fellowship or certificate course in Rheumatology
  16. FTII Pune Movie Direction Course after BCA?
  17. Any certification exam that I can appear after passing out the IRDA online exam?
  18. When should I change my Private life Insurance to LIC of India?
18th June 2022, 03:36 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Usefulness of Fellowship Diploma Certificate from Insurance of India? How it can help in earning money? Is it mandatory?

Here is a list of career options available for diploma holders in Insurance:-

Actuary
Claim Adjusters
Insurance Investigator
Claim Examiner
Insurance Sales Agent
Insurance Claims and Policy processing clerk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?