26th April 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Way to get into AICTE approved Diploma college?

I am ssc pass ncvt wireman pass but want to do diploma electrical and joining in 2014 tell me way of aicte diploma college

7th May 2014, 12:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to get into AICTE approved Diploma college?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. It is quite important to continue studies atleast till graduation to get the best career opportunities and achieve the career goals with a better salaried job and job satisfaction. You can definitely pursue diploma in electrical engineering and can surely get admission in the AICTE approved diploma or polytechnic colleges of India.

You can get admission in the government as well as private institutes. For government institutes, you need to qualify in the entrance exam held in your state for diploma entry into polytechnic colleges with a good rank. The better you rank the better is the option of college you get. If you do not score well in it, no need to worry. There are many private universities which offer diploma courses where you can seek admission through the entrance exam conducted by the concerned institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?