14th April 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Master Pro Institute of Technology, Srinagar?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Master Pro Institute of Technology, Srinagar to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

15th April 2019, 02:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Master Pro Institute of Technology, Srinagar?

Admission procedure for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Master Pro Institute of Technology, Srinagar is:-

==> Admission is done by the Board of Professional Entrance Examinations(BPEE).

==> Candidate must have done the 10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate.

==> Take the admission form from the Institute and submit it with all the required documents.

I am giving you the Institute details below.

Address- Master Pro Institute of Technology,
Nowgam Bypass Srinagar - 190015
PH - +911942314892
Email ID - [email protected]
Website - www.masterproinstitute.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?