15th May 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

What are the advantages of studying Diploma in Agriculture course? Detailed information about this course?

Respected Sir,
I want to study Agriculture Diploma
course after pursuing my 10th.
But I want to know that what advantages
I will get after my Diploma course?
I want to know about this course in details.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about direct 2nd year diploma admission? I am studying in diploma ENTC trade
  2. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  3. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Agriculture?
  4. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  5. What are the courses offered after Agriculture Diploma? Can one do BSc Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  6. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  7. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat
  8. Advantages of PCB and PCM? How is it to do B.Sc Agriculture after PCB?
  9. Should I join diploma after 10th? What are the advantages for joining the diploma?
  10. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  11. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information about Post Graduate Diploma in Management?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Agriculture being a 10th student of Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Nautical Science for 12th student?
  15. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  17. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder?
  18. List of diploma courses for B.Sc(Agriculture) graduate?
18th May 2015, 06:27 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the advantages of studying Diploma in Agriculture course? Detailed information about this course?

There are a lot of advantages of this course.
You will be able to study the course of some sort of specialization from a very early time and this will be of advantage for you in the long run.
You will be able to study the Degree Courses after you have completed your Diploma so there are a lot of advantages in studying the Diploma course in Agriculture.
So start preparing for the Entrance Examination which you will need to crack in order to get admission into Diploma Course.
1st April 2017, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the advantages of studying Diploma in Agriculture course? Detailed information about this course?

Sir I want to study agriculture diploma course after pursuing my 10th but I want to know what are advantages of studying diploma in agriculture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?