26th April 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after Diploma engineering both in study and engineering field?

I am studding now in poly. diploma 3rd year in ece branch from mewar university ...
what can i do after completing diploma
1. in study field
2. in eng. field .

so please give me best answers............. thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  3. What to choose after Diploma to work in the field of Design engineering? Career development after such course?
  4. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  5. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  6. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  7. Can i study engineering in USA after diploma in engineering?
  8. Can I study engineering, diploma or polytechnic while studying engineering
  9. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  10. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  11. Which subject should I take after passing 10th class?
  12. How to study in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering in diploma?
  13. How to apply for engineering degree after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. How to study mechanical engineering through correspondence after completing diploma?
  16. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  17. Any possible difference between Biotechnology and Biomedical?
  18. Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?
7th May 2014, 01:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after Diploma engineering both in study and engineering field?

There are two choices before you after completion of your diploma - one going for higher studies and the other going for jobs. However, it is advisable to go for the higher studies. This is because pursuing higher studies will :-

- Enhance your educational qualifications
- Increase your knowledge.
- Enhance the job opportunities.
- Help in getting better salaried and high ranking jobs.

You should opt for higher studies in your field like B.Tech or B.E in ECE. You can get admission directly in the second year of engineering through lateral entry scheme. On the other hand if you go for jobs, then you can get jobs of small rank in telecom companies, PSUs, Railways, Defense sector and other small private firms.
7th May 2014, 01:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after Diploma engineering both in study and engineering field?

There are two choices before you after completion of your diploma - one going for higher studies and the other going for jobs. However, it is advisable to go for the higher studies. This is because pursuing higher studies will :-

- Enhance your educational qualifications
- Increase your knowledge.
- Enhance the job opportunities.
- Help in getting better salaried and high ranking jobs.

You should opt for higher studies in your field like B.Tech or B.E in ECE. You can get admission directly in the second year of engineering through lateral entry scheme. On the other hand if you go for jobs, then you can get jobs of small rank in telecom companies, PSUs, Railways, Defense sector and other small private firms.
9th May 2014, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I just now entered 3rd yr(industrial training) in ece at sbtet in hyd
i am searching for ecet coaching centres,shall i join them or prepare online by making use of senior lecturers suggestions & previous model papers
28th January 2021, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any courses for diploma in electrical engineering to get the job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?