29th July 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for AE Exam? Am I eligible to write AE Exam being in 2nd year of diploma course?

I am susheel.R I am studying diploma 2nd year in civil department can i write ae exam after diploma.What is the qualification required please tell me? or please send sms to 9502784269

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get the application form to write the exam for lateral entry in 2nd year? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Am I eligible to take admission for B.Tech after scoring 64% in Mechanical diploma course?
  3. Am I eligible for JEE Advance exam if I have scored 80+ percentage in 1st and 2nd year?
  4. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  5. Am I eligible to write the exam of NET Lecturership and JRF after completing M.A first year and appearing for 2nd year?
  6. How to write Bank exam after doing BSc CS 2nd year
  7. How to write Bank exam after doing 2nd year UG? Am I eligible for it? Books to be referred?
  8. Am I eligible to write AIPMT exam after completion of diploma in Electronics with specialization in bio medical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for GMAT Exam having secured 60% upto 3rd year of B.Tech? Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  10. Is a B.Tech Computer Science student eligible to answer IAS entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria of the exam?
  11. When and how to apply for M.Tech if I am studying 2nd year CSE? Am I eligible to write the exam in 3rd year itself?
  12. Eligibility for IPS exam after Diploma in Computer science? If not eligible then what else is required for eligibility? Is B.tech possible and it's duration?
  13. Is it possible to write AE exam after diploma in Civil department?
  14. Eligibility criteria and notification for BSNL-JTO exam -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after pursuing SSC?
  16. Eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has an arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  17. Eligibility criteria to write KAS and IAS exam? What is the cutoff percentage and which books to be referred?
  18. Am I eligible to write group exam? I am a diploma holder
31st July 2015, 11:16 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for AE Exam? Am I eligible to write AE Exam being in 2nd year of diploma course?

Eligibility criteria for AE Exam :

Candidate who have passed engineering degree with 60% marks from any recognised college.
Age of candidate must be from 21 to 30 years.

No, you are not eligible to write AE Exam being in 2nd year of diploma course.
31st July 2015, 11:25 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for AE Exam? Am I eligible to write AE Exam being in 2nd year of diploma course?

Eligibility For AE exam:

Diploma candidates are not Eligible for AE exam.

You should have passed engineering degree like Civil, Electrical, Computer Science Etc... from a recognized university.

You must consist at least 60% marks in engineering degree.

You have to apply LEET exam to do Engineering degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?