23rd December 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying engineering after completion of diploma course?

i completed my diploma with 81% , i planned to join engineering . i need to know the details about admission through counselling . What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying engineering after completion of diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  2. Is it possible for me to join Indian Army after completion of diploma course?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering?
  4. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission for T.Y.BCom after completion of three year engineering diploma course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering?
  8. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission in NIT after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to do B.Tech in Himachal Pradesh after completion polytechincal course in Computer Science engineering?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply in JELET for Electrical Engineering Diploma last semester student?
  14. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying WBJEE exam after completion of 10th standard from CBSE board?
  16. Is it possible for me to join CA course after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  18. Eligibility to apply in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
23rd December 2015, 10:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying engineering after completion of diploma course?

To get admission for pursuing Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course through Lateral Entry admission process. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
24th December 2015, 08:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying engineering after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my diploma with 81% , i planned to join engineering . i need to know the details about admission through counselling . What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying engineering after completion of diploma course?
You have completed diploma course with 81% so you are eligible for B.E/B.Tech engineering through lateral entry exam.

Eligibility criteria for Lateral entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.

(iii)Your age should above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?