29th October 2015, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in Electrical engineering?

What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in Electrical engineering? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me on this with the complete procedure which I need to follow. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering?
  3. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  4. Details of electrical and electronics engineering related PG Diploma courses and their eligibility criteria?
  5. Eligibility to appear on BOE exam or Government job exam after completing B.Tech from IME Mumbai?
  6. List of the engineering colleges along with their details like eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc, offering B.Tech course in robotic engineering? I have done diploma in electrical engineering
  7. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to apply in JELET for Electrical Engineering Diploma last semester student?
  9. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  10. Eligibility to apply in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  11. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in Electrical, Computers or IT if I have done B.Tech in Mechatronics?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering?
  14. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 1st year student?
  15. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  18. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
29th October 2015, 09:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in Electrical engineering?

You must have to fulfill below given eligibility criteria for getting admission in the Electrical engineering.

Eligibility: you have to pass 10th grade from a well recognized board of education.

You must not have any supplementary in any of the subject.

You must have to score at least 45% in your 10th class.

For your kind information i want to tell you that your course duration will be of three years if you go for the admission after completion of the 10th standard.

However if you go for the diploma after completion of your 12th class then you will get admission in second year and thus your course duration will be only of two years.

For getting admission in the 2nd year you should attempt the DET exam.

This test is for getting well reputed college for your course.

My suggestion to you is that you should prepare yourself for the entrance test and try to score as much as you can.
29th October 2015, 09:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in Electrical engineering?

To do Diploma in Electrical Engineering course, you must have completed 10th standard from a recognised board and you need to appear in Diploma entrance examinations like POLYCET, JEXPO, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
30th October 2015, 10:52 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in Electrical engineering? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me on this with the complete procedure which I need to follow. Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed their 10th standard are eligible to apply for Diploma in Electrical Engineering. However, first preference will be given to the candidates who have scored good marks in Science and Mathematics subject at the 10th board exam.
31st October 2015, 01:46 PM
Basavaraj Koni

Smile Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in Electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

It would be very help full if you go through this page.
There will be no criteria for you other then you must be passed student of 10th standard. The percentage cuttoff depends on the colleges you take.You cant go to KEA education board and note all the percentage cutoff rankings of particular colleges.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?