19th February 2023, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission for Diploma in Genetic Engineering?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Diploma in Genetic Engineering so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to get admission for Diploma in Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure for admission and which colleges provide Genetic Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

20th February 2023, 02:42 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission for Diploma in Genetic Engineering?

The eligibility criteria for admission to Diploma in Genetic Engineering may vary depending on the college or institute you plan to apply to. However, in general, the minimum requirement for admission to the course is completion of class 10 or 12 with a minimum of 50% marks in science subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.

The admission procedure may include filling out the application form, appearing for an entrance exam (if required), and participating in the counseling process. The exact procedure may differ from college to college.

As for colleges that offer Diploma in Genetic Engineering, you can check the websites of some of the top institutions in the field such as SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, and Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala, among others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?