19th October 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for each semester of PG Diploma in Clinical Embryology of Chettinad Academy of Research and Education? Admission fee of this course?

Dear friends, I want to get admission in Chettinad Academy of Research and Education for studying PG Diploma in Clinical Embryology course. I would like to know about the admission fee of this course. And also tell me about the fee for each semester. Thank you!

25th October 2020, 06:42 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What is the fee for each semester of PG Diploma in Clinical Embryology of Chettinad Academy of Research and Education? Admission fee of this course?

The fee for each semester of PG Diploma in Clinical Embryology of Chettinad Academy of Research and Education can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 7.1 Lakh.

You have to pay 3.5 Lakh per semester as tuition fee for 2 semester.

You also have to pay Rs. 10000 as admission fee.
27th October 2020, 07:37 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: What is the fee for each semester of PG Diploma in Clinical Embryology of Chettinad Academy of Research and Education? Admission fee of this course?

The overall fees for PG diploma in clinical embryology of chettinad academy of research & education is Rs. 7 lakhs per annum (approx).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?