6th March 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for Women's Polytechnic College, Muzzafarpur?

I have passed matric examination with 70.8% marks. I have also passed entrance exam of bihar polytechnic college. I want to know about the fee structure of women's polytechnic college, Muzzafarpur.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
  2. Which are the AICTE approved institutes in which I can do diploma?
  3. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  4. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  5. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  6. What is the fee structure for ECE? I have completed diploma in Sri Ranganathar Polytechnic college
  7. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
  8. After completing polytechnic can I do C-DAC courses? Best C-DAC institute in Maharashtra and its fee structure?
  9. Fee structure for Interior Designing in Meera Bai Polytechnic College? Which mode of Transport is better for me to go this college?
  10. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the fee structure followed for applying in Government Bihar polytechnic colleges?
  12. Fee structure for BHM?
  13. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  14. Fee structure for B.Tech in Jyoti vidhayapith Jaipur?
  15. Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?
  16. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  17. List of polytechnic colleges of Mumbai with fee structure?
  18. What is the fees of CSE B.Tech? What is the fees?
11th March 2016, 01:06 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure for Women's Polytechnic College, Muzzafarpur?

Nice to see your interest in Polytechnic college. You have good marks in 10th exam and now you may take admission in the Polytechnic course. Government Women Polytechnic College is a one of the good polytechnic college of North Bihar which provide standard quality education and employment for the women candidates.

The fee structure for the diploma course is available on the official website of Govt. Women's Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur (Bihar) - http://gwpmuzaffarpur.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?