23rd January 2021, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs will I get through a Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker course?

Hi everyone, I am going to apply for a Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker course in Mother Theresa Postgraduate and Research Institute of Health Sciences. I would like to know after completing this Diploma course, what kind of jobs I will get? Please tell me immediately.

26th January 2021, 12:49 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What kind of jobs will I get through a Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker course?

Students are placed in intenship on government hospital of Pondichery with no stipend.

After the course completion, the college provides Campus interview from Appollo Hospital of Chennai.

Many students got Job opportunity in the Hospital.
26th January 2021, 09:50 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs will I get through a Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker course?

After completion of diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker, candidates can apply for Health Ministry, Ministry of Family Planning and Ministry of Environment as well as also work with any government and non government NGOs.

After taking the Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker, candidate can work as Supervisor or Development Officer in any organisation.

Candidate also makes their career to open their own clinic and work in any private clinic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?