21st June 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

What kind of placement facility is available in Jetking Infotrain Ltd. for Hardware & Networking Diploma students?

I would like to know that what kind of placement facility available for Diploma student of Hardware and Networking in Jetking Infotrain Ltd.

Related Questions:
  1. Details and fee structure of Diploma in Hardware & Networking in Jetking Infotrain Ltd.? -- [New]
  2. What are the government jobs available after doing Hardware and Networking diploma from Jetking?
  3. What are the government jobs available for me after doing Hardware and Networking Diploma from Jetking? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  5. What is better for me between MSc IT and MBA IT? I have completed B.Com and Hardware and Networking from Jetking
  6. Not getting job after Hardware and Networking course from Jetking
  7. How to do internship in Jetking Institute under hardware and networking field?
  8. What is the job scope for me being a Hardware and Networking passout from Jetking?
  9. Can I get job as a Desktop Support Engineer in HCL if pursuing B.Com through Distance Education and Hardware & Networking course from Jetking?
  10. Can I do BCA, SYBCA after passing hardware and networking course from Jetking
  11. Can I apply for 2nd year BCA after passing Hardware and Networking Engineering course from Jetking?
  12. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Hardware & Networking for a B.Com student?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  14. Is Diploma in Business Administration worthy after B.Sc. in Hardware & Networking?
  15. Career after BCM(Bacholar in computer Maintenance) after completing Hardware and Networking from Jetking? What is the post graduation course after BCM and its value?
  16. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  17. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  18. Colleges offering Diploma in Hardware Networking in Pune? Course duration and placement facilities?
23rd June 2016, 12:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of placement facility is available in Jetking Infotrain Ltd. for Hardware & Networking Diploma students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know that what kind of placement facility available for Diploma student of Hardware and Networking in Jetking Infotrain Ltd.
The organization collects the student resumes and helps them to prepare Biodata. They will also conduct mock interviews. The recruitment partners includes Wipro, TCS, Reliance, 3i Infotech, nexus, NIIT, Novell, IRCTC, Jindal, Landmark, Zee Networks, Vodafone, Sify, Sisnet, Infosys, CADD Centre, Big Bazaar, Airtel, IBM, HSBC, Hathway, HCL Info systems, Eureka Forbes, Educomp , Dimension Data etc. The placement facilities seem to be in good shape in the organization for Diploma in Hardware and Networking holders.
23rd June 2016, 04:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of placement facility is available in Jetking Infotrain Ltd. for Hardware & Networking Diploma students?

Jetking Infotrain Ltd provide a good quality of placement to their students. They prepare their students in order to enter into the IT world.
Jetking provides the knowledge of resume making, mock interviews etc.
Jetking is associated with some of the top IT companies and their students are placed with some of the most renowned and established companies in IT industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?