29th July 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the marks requirement for doing mechanical diploma course after 10th?

What is the marks requirement for doing mechanical diploma course after 10th? Can someone please let me know the information on this soon? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria they will expect for us to have? Awaiting to get the reply!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the marks requirement in mechanical diploma course to get the admission in best colleges for doing Engineering?
  2. Can I increase 10th or polytechnic Diploma marks?
  3. Can I improve English marks of 10th or polytechnic diploma both done at Punjab?
  4. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  5. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
  6. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  7. Information about RTO exam? Minimum requirement after Diploma in Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?
  9. Duration of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th Biology student?
  10. Is it possible to attend on-campus interview if secured 48% in 10th CBSE but requirement is 50% marks?
  11. Can I get admission for Diploima in Mechanical Engineering having secured 64.60% in 10th?
  12. Which diploma course is best to take after 10th? Is it Mechanical or Electrical?
  13. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  14. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  15. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  16. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  18. Which is the best job to opt for after completion of diploma in mechanical?
29th July 2015, 07:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marks requirement for doing mechanical diploma course after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the marks requirement for doing mechanical diploma course after 10th? Can someone please let me know the information on this soon? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria they will expect for us to have? Awaiting to get the reply!
Yes, after 10th standard you are eligible for diploma course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
29th July 2015, 11:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marks requirement for doing mechanical diploma course after 10th?

There is no minimum percentage criteria required in 10th standard for doing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course. Candidates who have qualified 10th standard board examinations with an aggregate of at least 35% marks from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Mechanical Engineering Diploma course. For getting admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board.
30th July 2015, 03:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For most of the polytechnic entrance exams you need 50% marks in class 10th for becoming eligible. Hence, make sure you have this much marks before applying plus you need to fulfill age criteria for most the entrance exams.

There is upper age limit of 21 years for most the polytechnic entrance exams. Relaxation is there for candidates who belong to reserved category. There are only a few polytechnic entrance exam like JEXPO which doesn't have any upper age limit.
30th July 2015, 03:23 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> Students who are interested to do diploma ..
The following is the eligibility criteria :-
a) Successful completion of diploma with aggregate (65%).
b) must appeared in CEEP exam.
c) creep exam consists of 120 marks .
d) one must secure above 35 to qualify for doing diploma .
e) After that they will release notifications and they issue rank card .
Participate in Counselling and select the college which will you get based on your rank and lock the option on that college.
31st July 2015, 10:59 PM
pointer01

For doing Diploma courses you must have 10th passed.

Eligibility Criteria-

***You need 50% marks in entrance exam.

***Your age must not be more than 21 years.

***You need 35% marks in class 10th.
15th August 2015, 04:58 PM
DSP@1

There are no separate criteria for students to join diploma in Mechanical stream,it is same to all streams.

The eligibility criteria for doing diploma are as follows.

-Candidate must have completed his/her 10th class with Central or State syllabus.
-Candidate must have scored minimum of 35% of marks in his/her 10th standard.
-Candidate must be below 21 years.

If you have met with above mentioned criteria then you are eligible for diploma.So apply for the entrance test and give your best in the exam.

The more marks you score there will be a more chance to get seat in Mechanical stream.otherwise if score less marks in the entrance test,as the competition will be high for Mechanical stream it will become difficult for your to get the seat in Mechanical stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?