26th September 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do higher study in US after completion of diploma course in India?

What is the procedure followed to do higher study in US after completion of diploma course in India? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Let me know the complete procedure which needs to be followed.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Architecture Diploma course for Higher Secondary candidate?
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  6. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What should I do next after completion of diploma in Computer Science? Which course should I take for my higher studies?
  8. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  9. Can I apply for higher studies in ISRO after completion of diploma course?
  10. How can I do higher studies after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which course should I take up?
  11. Which is the best job available for me after scoring 87% in 12th?
  12. Is Diploma course equivalent to Graduation?
  13. What should I do next for my higher studies after completion of diploma in Packaging technology?
  14. Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?
  15. What is the procedure for appearing in IIT after completion of diploma in ETC?
  16. Higher studies options/courses after B.Sc. in genetics to get Government Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. How to study Visual communication in south India after completion of higher secondary education with 75%? marks? Is there any entrance examination for getting a merit seat?
13th November 2015, 12:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do higher study in US after completion of diploma course in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed to do higher study in US after completion of diploma course in India? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Let me know the complete procedure which needs to be followed.

Thank you!

The aspirant can study the Undergraduate Programs/Bachelor’s Degree in USA.

You have to clear certain English tests to study in USA like TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) and SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test).

You have to submit your high school certificates and theses test scores.

Apart from this you have to pay the tuition fee, application fee, Accommodation expenses, Food expenses,
Book expenses, visa application, travelling cost and student health insurance.

You can contact the educational consultant they will guide you regarding colleges, visa and expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?