8th January 2017, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to take admission in government B.Tech college after diploma with mechanical engineering?

I have complete 12th with [PCM] and pursuing diploma with mechanical. after diploma i want take admission in b.tech. what should i do.? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon! Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to take admission in government B.Tech college after diploma with mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure followed to take admission in government B.Tech college after diploma with mechanical engineering?
  3. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  5. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  6. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any Government affiliated college?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  8. What is the procedure to get lateral entry admission in NIT or any government college?
  9. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in VTJI college for mechanical or electrical diploma course?
  11. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in any Government college being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  12. How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  14. Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad? What is the procedure of admission?
  15. Colleges offering Diploma Mechanical in Southern India? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  16. Can I get admission in NIT after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering form ATTC College?
  17. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
11th January 2017, 09:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to take admission in government B.Tech college after diploma with mechanical engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/ B.Tech course. You can get admission in B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. You need to appear and qualify the lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?