11th November 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join Indian Navy on the basis of Diploma certificate?

I am doing Diploma in Engineering. After this i want to join Indian navy. So tell me the procedure to do so?

14th November 2015, 07:14 PM
pjgp

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Indian Navy on the basis of Diploma certificate?

Yes you can apply for the Indian Navy job through the Indian Navy direct entry artificer examination.
Eligibility:
candidate should be diploma holder from the recognized university with 50% aggregate.
age limit:18 to 22 years
candidate should be male and unmarried
candidate should be citizen of India or subject of Bhutan,Nepal or refugee of Tibetan
selection process:
written examination
medical test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?