30th March 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if completed 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir,
What I can do after completed 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course? I don't want to study more but I have heard that there is no future of Diploma. Please sir help me what I should do?

Related Questions:
  1. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester?
  2. Previous years question papers for Junior Engineer post of Railway in Mechanical Engineering? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  4. What should I do if completed 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  5. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  6. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  7. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for the position of SI after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate with an age of 22 years?
  9. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  10. Am I eligible to do any masters degree after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. What should I do further after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  12. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  13. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?
  14. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How may I do B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing 3 years of diploma(Mechanical engineering) from government polytechnic? Currently am working in construction site
  16. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Is Diploma in Mechanical Engineering eligible for TNPSC Group IV?
  18. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%? -- [Most Discussed]
4th April 2015, 07:23 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do if completed 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

After completion of your diploma in mechanical engineering you can opt for job in any small company with small amount of salary. You can also continue your B.Tech. I suggest you to do B.Tech after your completions of diploma. Because Diploma is not a bachelor degree. Most of the companies will prefer the candidates who had done diploma rather than 12th. Because diploma candidates will have more knowledge on the subject.
5th April 2015, 01:18 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: What should I do if completed 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

After completing your diploma degree in mechanical engineering you can get job in a small company by getting the small amount of salary. And hence my suggestion for you is you can study a bachelor's degree like B.Tech or BE for getting the large amount of salary and your job opportunities is very high after completing your bachelor's degree. And hence after completing your diploma course your option is bachelor's degree.
5th April 2015, 08:42 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

As you completed 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, You have two option...
1.Look for job. In Pune, Mumbai , Delhi , Banglore their are lots of company which offer job for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Students. You just submit your resume at company office, they will call you for interview.
@ This will be best for your persent.

2. You can go for higher education(B.E or B.Tech ) which will be best for your feature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?