10th January 2023, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for lateral entry admission to BArch after diploma in civil engineering?

With most respect, Sir, I am a final year diploma in civil engineering student @ govt. polytechnic ooty. I have scored 70% and cleared out all arrears in my 5th semester, and also I have scored an average of 78% marks, on all my previous semesters, after the completion of my diploma I wish to join b.arch ,is it possible by lateral entry, or should I join 1st year in b.arch,,, if lateral entry is possible ,what should I do? or to join 1st year what should I do?

21st January 2023, 06:53 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for lateral entry admission to BArch after diploma in civil engineering?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to take lateral entry admission in B.Arch course. Lateral entry admission are offered only in BE / B.Tech course, but not in B.Arch course.
Candidates who are interested to take admission in B.Arch course need to appear and qualify NATA examination.
Those who qualify NATA examination will be called for counselling according to their examination rank and they will be offered admission in 1st year of B. Arch course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?